Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Yes, you can see it for yourself...I have my very own monogram machine!!!! I mean are you kidding me! Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would get one of these. Let me just say that I have absolute most wonderful, sweet, and just down right best parents and in laws in the world. All I had to say was that I loved monogrammed stuff, and what did I get for my birthday...a monogram machine. Anything with cloth and able to monogram you will find an initial, name, or cute picture... it is endless.


This is what we did all night was sit and stare at it stitching away. Simply amazing.


Let me tell you, Jamie is just loving this new gadget in our house. He just said his camo was off limits, but everything else was fair game! No telling what is going to happen. You can tell he is just so very very excited!


I have already monogrammed everything I could think of in my house. It is a site to see! Best birthday present by far.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So much fun!!!!! Ok,when can I bring some of my stuff by???

Gina said...

Now all we need is sales on stabilizers. Go to sulky.com/stabilizers for good info