Friday, October 9, 2009

War Eagle

This will be the one and only time I will write War Eagle on my blog. For all my Alabama Fans out there ROLL TIDE. No offense Kathryn! :)
A few weeks ago I posted pictures of Katelyn in her cute Alabama outfit on my blog and in turn Kathryn received multiple threats of loss of friendship, banishment from group gatherings, and simply disappointment from her fellow Auburn friends.
SOO...not to cause further banishment, we have now done the fair thing for baby Katelyn and put her in her Auburn attire.


She cheered on the Auburn team win against Tennessee.


She loved her new orange and blue outfit.


WAR EAGLE!


I hope this suffices all the Auburn fans out there that are friends with the Cline's. That is what happens when you are a child of a family that is divided. To solve that, everyone should just be Alabama Fans!!


Regardless which way she choses, I will love her anyway!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

she is so cute! love the cheeks.

and i'm so tempted to let you take a picture of both s and c in the AU attire you made them, simply so you can eat the words "this will be the one and only time...". ;)

Courtney Higdon said...

if i were able to take pictures of S and C I would definitely eat my words for a chance to do that. Ok... so it may not be the one and only! nothin' but love for my cute baby nephews!