Monday, May 18, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys...

OK...I was going to do a whole post on the the "Weldon Fish Fry" but after looking over all the pictures I had to do a post on my incredibly cute little cousins! These boys do nothing but smile, laugh, play, and be BOYS! I just loved their rambunctious and fearless spirit.

"Zeke"


"Ike"



Jamie's boat was definitely a hit with the boys. Sooo many knobs to twist and turn and pull and mash..I mean it was just a huge playground of endless possibilities! Dont tell Jamie... the boat might go in reverse when he cranks it up again. haha.




Being boys, rain was just more of an incentive to play and play and get wet and roll in the mud. It definitely worked. Glad Alicia brought a change of clothes.



Splash it up baby! Life is an endless playground!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are the best pictures of the boys!!!! I am laughing right now! You captured them!!!!! Thank you so much!

Gina said...

Good job! A day off at the lake, if it rains or if the sun shines, its all good!

Angie Davis said...

love it! looks like a blast!