Saturday, May 2, 2009

Moderately Funny??

I was looking over some old pictures I had taken over a year ago and ran across these. I have no idea why I find this so amusing, but I do. I can't help it, but I just snicker to myself. Maybe it is because I think of the Chick-Fil-A commercial when I see this. Only this is a goat and not a cow, but none the less it makes me laugh. And...I think that we all could use a good laugh every once in a while.

This little fellow crack me up too. Only a face a mother could love!


I just want to hug and squeeze this little baby. He just frolicked and played while I was taking his photo. Is there something horribly wrong with me that I think these crazy thoughts?? Probably so!


This bad mama jamma ruled the roost, dominated the field, took charge, with his old billy goat gruff looking self. Makes you think he lives under a bridge like the nursery rhyme says. I would be scared of that long white thing hanging off my chin too!

Always up for a good laugh!

4 comments:

Angie Davis said...

i've always loved the first one! i think it should be framed at the lake.

Gina said...

This my be in your backyard one day.

Courtney Higdon said...

I wish it was in my backyard! Brodie would not know what to do.

Unknown said...

Just what I needed! Hee, Heee