Thursday, July 16, 2009

Red or Yellow??

Are firetrucks Red or Yellow? Well... duh they are yellow! Lacey asked Charlie after visiting the fire station what color fire trucks are and he so intelligently said yellow! I have a smart nephew. We all visited the Alabaster fire station and interestingly enough their fire trucks are yellow instead of red. Regardless of the color we had a great time.


Charlie and Noah didn't really know what to think about it at first. Then they actually got inside the truck and play with all the firefighter stuff.


Then they realized they were the big men on campus and were somewhat curious what they were supposed to do besides sit there


So, Zac had the ultimate idea...give them all fire hats like real firefighters. Big Hit!


Sam has not quite known what to think of all this commotion


Charlie gave Zac a hug for showing him the fire trucks...not only once but 3 time. It was so sweet. I just love the innocence of a child. (Oh, and have I mentioned I LOVE having my nephews back in B'ham. Just makes my day.)

2 comments:

Gina said...

So glad your back. But are you really. Just wait you will get a new idea and the sewing will begine

Courtney Higdon said...

Oh dont think I am not sewing! It is a must, just trying to fit it all in. :)