Monday, November 16, 2009

Slightly Late

How can you not have baby fever when you see my two adorably scrumptious nephews. OH how I could just eat them up.


If you were wondering, no their mom does not dress them up in outfits everyday just to take pictures. Yes, I admit this was from Halloween. Like 3 weeks ago- and I am just posting about it. I just had to let everyone see their cute little faces and costumes.


Sam was a giraffe. Cutest giraffe you have ever seen. If I could go get a baby at Wal-Mart wearing a giraffe suite I would be headed there right now. Last time I checked they did not sell cute children at Wal-Mart. Maybe I will dress Brodie up in a giraffe suite. Yes, that will have to do... for now :)


Charlie was the man of the hour in his Fireman Costume. The Davis' house caught on fire the week before, so Charlies costume was so fitting for the occasion. He is just old enough to love getting candy and giving it to other trick or treaters that came to the door.


Look at his cute little tail. Yes, as we speak I have baby fever.

Jamie has no idea how close I came to dressing Brodie up in a costume.
He could have been Charlie's fire dog. Why didn't I think of that sooner. Oh well. Maybe next year.


2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

well, i can let you borrow a cute little baby in a giraffe costume! ;)

love the pics, and had a great time!so glad you guys joined us!

Gina said...

we need to do something like this every year, so fun!!