Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Baby

My sweet, precious, blonde headed blue eyed nephew that is a little bundle of smiles and joy turned one! Did I mention that he is absolutely the cutest babester I have seen. I may be partial I will agree, but those blue eyes, yes, the eyes, and the smile, did I mention the smile. Oh it will get you every time.




Yes, Jamie and I had the "when are we going to have children" talk on the way home. :) I can't handle all the sweetness from these nephews of mine. It just brings out the excitement in me. Babies, birthdays, Christmas, presents, cider... it is just everything great all rolled into one. aahhhh...


You just thought you could eat Sam with a spoon he is so incredibly sweet, but this is his older brother, Charlie. *Sigh* I have the cutest nephews and I know it! And a great sister in law and brother in law :)


I just love this family!


Happy Happy Birthday Baby Sam!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Looking forward to having all of you over. I won't be quiet, it won't be neat, but it will be fun!

Angie Davis said...

awe, thanks for this post courtney! so glad y'all could celebrate with us. since i have yet to post about his birthday, can i just copy and paste yours? ;)