Friday, February 12, 2010

Let there be

SNOW.
Times like these it brings back all of the great memories of growing up on land. I remember my dad staying up all night making us a sled so could David and I could experience having a "real" sled. So blessed for those times!

NOW. I get to be that parent that gives that to her little man.

The house where I grew up. It is so serene looking at it on this snowy day. Good memories. I remember winter storm of '93. Our power went out for a week. It was definitely a week of bonding.

It is all about having fun. A treat it was to watch our three kiddos play in the snow.

A proud little man!

Maybe I am just all emotional in this cold weather, but this picture gets me a little teary. The two men in my life. Enough said.

After a long hot bath there is nothing but snoring by the fire for this tired little pupster.

It was a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day, Happy Valentines Day -Jamie

Gina said...

Happy Valentines Day! Do what Brodie is doing and lay by the fire!