Monday, April 26, 2010

Pretty in Pink

P.H.I.  M.U. Ladies.  
Prissy. Funny. Pink. Intelligent. Sunhat Wearing. Sassy.  High Heel Loving. Sundress attire. 
Good lookin' girly girls!

For those who do not know, I was a Phi Mu in college, and now have the privilege of coming back to UM be an adviser for these wonderful women. 


I was also very prissy, and a little sassy, and had to have my hair and clothes just so...I was definitely the girl always in pink.  After I met Jamie, really this little sister Lacey, did my wardrobe start to slowly evolve to sundresses and cowboy boots instead of dress pants and high heels.  It is definitely still a work in progress, but the casual side of me is taking form.  All I really knew was high heels and slightly ~ prissy!

Who said Pink wasn't the new brown.

No comments: