Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Beauty of God's Creation...

I caught this breathtaking site when leaving one of the communities that I work in and literally just sat there and took in the wide aray of beauty in the sky. I could not believe that so many different elements of color just swirled together to make a perfect masterpiece. It reminded me of God's soverignty and how at times it is difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now in our nation, but that the Lord has his hand in everything and is molding and creating His perfect masterpiece. For me it was a moment of reflection and reasurrance that the Lord has an amazing plan and to be patient to see what He has in store!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting! I love that you captured that picture. The other day Ike told me that during nap time he saw God painting the leaves all different colors:-) I love that our Father gives so much color for us to enjoy!

Angie Davis said...

beautiful! both the picture, the words and the truth in it!