Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Christmas 2008

"Christmas in a Nutshell"

All the stockings were hung, red pajama pants were worn, The Christmas Story was on tv...Ralphy just got his tongue stuck to the pole...haha, egg nog was being consumed, and I was just content with my life and the blessings that the Lord has bestowed onto me and my family. What a great year!

Jamie and I are both still getting used to making a plan on how to visit both of our families on Christmas, and I think it wound up working well. Christmas Eve we spent the night with Jamie's family because they live just far enough that we didn't want to make that drive so early in the morning. It was absolutely wonderful being able to spend time with such a loving family and to feel so included as a daughter and a sister. We had a Merry Christmas to say the least! Angie we missed you and the family! :)

We headed off to visit with my side of the family Christmas morning and upon arriving at my parents house we realized that just because we weren't there on Christmas morning Santa didn't forget us! It was so exciting... paper flying, smiles, and laughter filled the room. All I really wanted was accessories for my new camera which I had so much fun trying to learn how to use!

These are just some pictures from that eventful day...to view all of them click here. They all speak for themselves.

The red pj's were a must!!

Brodie's First Christmas :)

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

so fun! wish we could have been there too! maybe next year!

Gina said...

I just love the picture of Brodie with his santa hat!