Sunday, January 11, 2009

After playing and adding some fun things to my blog I figured I would add some links to my blog that will allow you view other aspects into my life. I added a link to the right hand side under My Favorite Sites that will allow you to look at photos that I take and upload to Picasa Web Albums. I update this site pretty frequently. So please visit and enjoy :)

I also put a link to my real estate webpage. This will allow you to preview most of the listings that I have on the market. If you, a friend or family member would like to know more about our current market or preview more homes that are on the market please feel free to go to my website and register and I will be glad to send you that information. There are several of my listings that are not on my site that I co-list. They only allow the listings to show up on one website and if my listing partner was on the listing first then they do not show up on my webpage... bummer!

Anyway...this wanna be country girl needs to go get ready for work this week. FYI...the real estate market in Birmingham is NOT as bad as the news preceives it to be. It is by far the BEST time to purchase a home. Interest rates are down in the low to mid 4's!! That is unheard of! Contact me anytime if you or a friend are looking to buy or sell a home. I am always available to be of service :)
Have a great week!!

No comments: