Monday, January 19, 2009

Photo Session

Brodie's 5 Month Old Photo Session :)


I know you are all thinking I am crazy... probably so. Crazy about my little Brodie! Maybe it is a sickness, or maybe I am putting off the inevitable chores of the day- cooking- cleaning, or maybe I just have nothing better to do with my time when I get home from work, or maybe he just simply captivates me when he gives me looks like this... yeah... just maybe. I think it may be the latter one.


Brodie would not pay attention to me trying to take his sweet photo, so I took his bone away. This is the look I got. He definitely pitched a tantrum and sulked. What kind of puppy parent takes their bone away to take a photo!?? Seriously!


So...being as sweet as I am, I had to give it back.

Life was worth living again, joy filled the room, and he went into a frenzy of blissful puppy dreams! I was the hero!


This was Brodie's reward. His absolute favorite thing to do:

Cuddle and give sweet puppy kisses.


AIN'T LIFE GRAND!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

I think it is time for a kid :) Our three dogs filled every picture frame in our house until Aubrey came along. Now, if someone were to come into our house they wouldn't know we had a dog or that an adult live there. :)

Brodie sure is a pretty or should I say handsome dog though :)

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!
When Leroy turned one, he actually had a birthday party!! :o)

Unknown said...

Love it! Ike asked if he could play with Brodie really soon:-)

Anonymous said...

My grandpuppy is so cute and adorable. Love that tilted head look!

Courtney Higdon said...

YEAH!!! MOM you made a comment! I am so proud of you. :)