Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog Changes

Hello all! I am quite sorry for changing my blog so many different times. I am just trying to find a template that fits my personality, and that my friends, is a challenge in itself. Seeing that I changed my title to "A Country Girls Perspective", and I am not really and truly a country girl, it may not fit. When I showed Jamie, his reaction was "but you are not really that Country it should say City girl"...technically I am not from the "city" either...so does this mean I am just part of a small town from nowhere?? In my heart of hearts I am a country girl who loves to dress up and wear black high heels.. does this not make me a country?? because I could be a fun, classy country girl who married a once preppy now camouflage wearing, deer hunting cave man.. that has to count for something right??

My dream is to have a large family with barefoot children running around in a white country home with a huge front porch, a big red barn and a white picket fence with big beautiful trees over shadowing the long driveway...ok ok...yes, I did pinch myself and come back to reality. Sorry for the tangent. Anyway, it is a work in progress so just excuse the changes. I guess I am still trying to find out what I really am...anyone have any ideas??

I also know I put a LOT of pictures of Brodie on here, but I dont have children at the moment, so you have to apease me on that...I just think he is so cute :) He was 5 months old on the 1st.

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Courtney,
don't apologize I seriously changed my blog name at least 4 times before I found one I was satisfied with...Beau's response was similar to Jaime's on one of my changes.... ugh.. I like the new do. Just go with what feels right!! And I love seeing pictures of your precious fury son..HE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Happy New Year to ya'll!! ~whitney

Anonymous said...

He sure is cute... Makes it real hard to get mad when the Pottery Barn rug gets just a teeny weeny bit messed up.
:o)
Krista

Unknown said...

Love,Love the new blog desighn! You have my vote for this one!

Just Me'n Mine said...

Hey Courtney,

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with your assessment of being a country girl at heart. I lived in that old, old house on your parent's property for three of the years you were growing up. Yes, that land bordered the interstate, but it was like this wonderful slice of "country" with great interstate access. :)

I'm glad you found me, and now I've found you! BTW, everybody that knows you is proud of the success you have had in Real Estate. I am sure that flows over into the other areas of your life as well....like puppy parenting.

Tee Hee, I can still see you and David playing with Bizz,Buzz, and Beebo. Remember my big fluffy kitties that were Kurt's and my first babies?

Gina said...

I like the country girl, because thats what I want to be. Sure I live on a golf course but dosen't having a deer head and a frozen rabbit in the freezer count?

Courtney Higdon said...

HAHA...Mrs. Gina I just love you. YES, a deer head and a rabbit count for a lot!