Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Generational

This is my generational family tree going down the line on my mothers side. Good lookin' women I have to say :) My grandmother came to spend some time with us and make us laugh with all her stories and funny antics. Sometimes you can just sit and listen to her talk for forever. She is one of the most proper women that I have ever met, so I have to be good and be on my P's and Q's when I am with her. Just a lovely woman, yes she is.


This is a woman of many talents, cooking being made an art form by her. She is a mother of 4, proud wife, infectious laugh, story telling, life loving, Arby's eating, proper stature yet loving to relax a little, plant growing, di hard Republican, and careing woman. Yup, that is my grandmother. She is one of a kind.


My dad was the only genius one in the whole group! I mean we were out smiling in the hot sweltering sun and he decides to just soak it up and relax for a while. I mean seriously, this is the life!


*new post below

1 comment:

Gina said...

Good thing you got a picture because I have never seen your dad sit still.