Sunday, August 2, 2009

one

***Let me make a HUGE disclaimer right now, my husband did not, and I do say not again, have anything to do with what you are about to see. For all real men with male dogs, or probably any dog of any kind, please just look away or go to another room because what you are about to see will make your eyes get big, and want to come rescue my poor animal from a womanizing household.***

My one and only Brodie turned the BIG 1 on Saturday and what better way to have a photo moment would be none other than to monogram him his very own birthday tee-shirt! I mean come on now... how can you not think this is just a fantastic idea... one of profound worth!

I looked for a camo tee-shirt, but could not find one in a childs size, or even a plain orange one would have worked, but none to be found. Sooo...white would make do with his name monogrammed with an appliqued 1 in camouflage fabric, and a must have puppy paw on the bottom. The only word that is coming to mind is.. awwww...how cute.

Seriously, I told you to look away. Jamie is probably somewhere hiding, mortified at the site of his hunting dog with a shirt on--that is monogrammed!


Jamie did walk in on this little birthday photo session, and he said that I had "crossed the line" haha. So... he told me to at least cut off his sleeves and make it more manly. I just love my husband! Jamie called it his active wear. OMG! What if this becomes like Jamie's Sneaky Pete's cut off tee-shirt. Now I am mortified.





Brodie had enough by the end and layed down surrendering waving a white flag begging to take it off. So, I did, and gave his a huge bone for a treat.


Pitiful face. Aren't you glad you aren't a Higdon dog right now :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

Yep thats the new Sneaky Pete's shirt.

Angie Davis said...

happy birthday brodie!

i would pay big money for a post about the sneaky pete's shirt.

Anonymous said...

Courtney - I LOVE IT!!!! What great photos... what a great shirt! And tell Jamie that it is really a very manly muscle-shirt after all! I'm sure Brodie is proud to wear it.