Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miracle. Maybe.

Seems like a decade or more that we have had the entire Comer Family together in a picture at one time. Simply a candid moment if I must say so myself. Good looking family too if I must brag. Danica is the cute newest addition to the family. She was only 5 weeks old or so. Ahh.. babies. Yes, good baby powder smelling babies.

Our family is definitely growing and David and Christina are next in line come the end of March. Can you pick out which one is 6 months pregnant?? Yeah, she is to the left of me. You can't even tell. Cutest pregnant lady ever. I just love pregnant women. They are just so glowingly cute!! The only munchkin missing is my 1.5 yr old. He missed the family picture. Brodie, you were there in spirit little man. Good times!

1 comment:

Angie Davis said...

great family picture. and no, cannot tell christina is pregnant!