Friday, January 29, 2010

ODE To Hunting.

Last weekend of hunting season.
Sad? I plead the fifth, make no comment--
OK, so behind closed doors jump for joy. I admitted it.

Hunting season is a passion for this handsome hunter of mine. Wait, that is ME in these pictures. I am caught. Truly, it not a passion of mine, but I am passionate about my handsome hunter, thus, making it by default, a passion of mine.

Jamie dressed me in everything that he owned so I would not be cold. Sweet right. I felt like the little kid in the Christmas Story when his mom sends him out in the snow and he drops his glasses and can't even bend over to pick them up... yup. that was me!

Regardless, I love my husband, thus I am (ok) with deer antlers hanging in my house!

Makes for great scarf/coat racks. :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

aww its over ))))