Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Valentines Day?.

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas...oh wait. I guess we wish you a Happy Valentines Day now.

If you ask Brodie, he got everything he ever wanted in his stocking this year for Christmas. After hurling this 2 ft. bone into the air, dropping it on my head while laying on the couch, and demolishing my walls trying to play keep away, Santa seriously debated on why coal was not an option this year.

Regardless, my boys tummy was very satisfied, his heart swelled with excitement, and his tongue has been licking his lips for weeks trying to retrieve the left over particles stuck to his whiskers!

How can you not look at this mommas boy, snuggling king, towel addict, sock stealer, and hyper active pupster and not just want to put a red bow on his head and give him everything his little heart desires.

Whoa! I forgot. He does get everything his heart desires. Spoiled rotten is what he is!
Merry After Christmas and a Happy New Year.
*new post below

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

and happy valentines to you too!

glad the whole family had a merry christmas ;)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and it is wonderful. I felt like I was reading a real life romance story. The love that abounds with you and your family is so delightful (and your husband is definatly a dream man. You two look sooooo good together. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and I do hope you get that farm one day. It made me feel so good reading your blog.