Saturday, February 14, 2009

Skeet Shooting

This post is very late, but I guess better late than never. Some how, not really sure how, I had two Saturday's in a row off....WAA HOOO!!!! I definitely took advantage of this and wanted to do something fun. Jamie suggested we go to my parents house and shoot skeet with Zac and Jennifer. WAA HOO!!! Let me preface this by saying I am not good at skeet shooting, but loved being behind the camera and taking pictures. YEPPPIEEE.... Maybe I have just not been out much lately. Who knows, but I was all excited about taking the the "twins" as my dad calls Jamie and Zac, and the brothers "Brodie and Sam", and of course the beautiful, ever tolerating, and adventurous women.. Me and Jennifer. :) I had to throw that in.

These are some fun pictures of the day. There are several I know, but I could not just pick a couple, so I did LOTS!!

This shot of Jamie I tried and tried again to get the shell coming out of the gun and finally did it. He is just such a good marksman... makes a womans heart melt everytime!! Ok.. maybe just mine.


The "Twins", and their canine best friends, Brodie and Sam. This is them doing what they do best.


If I had to give awards, this would be the most impressive woman shooting ever, and I have to say this was my most favorite picture from the day! Let me brag on Zac's girlfriend Jennifer for a min... she actually hit 3 of the skeet as they were flung through the air into oblivion! Are you kidding me! Actually being able to follow the skeet and see where it landed was a task for me, much less add a gun, aiming, and actual good shooting to the mix...very impressive. She gets my stamp of approval for Zac :)


Why I am obsessed with dogs sticking their tongues out, I have no idea. Maybe it is a sickness, or maybe it is just so darn cute when they roll their tongue. You know you are thinking to yourself, can I do this?? You are probably trying it right now aren't you!? Yeah!




Again, this is funny to me... probably not to anyone else, but we WORE Brodie out! He was panting like no other after he ran that pasture 100's of times over.


My handsome hunter man and my cute furry friend/son, Brodie. There is something about this that just makes me want to run over and tackle them with love and tons of kisses. Love these boys!


The cute couple-Zac and Jennifer


This was my unbelievable lapse of memory into what in the world was I thinking trying to skeet shoot. I am much better behind the camera. It was interesting to say the least. I get the all infamous "At least you tried award"


This is my parents dog, Jackson. He loved playing with the brothers. Jackson is like 12 or something like that, and the brothers are 6 months old. I will say that Jackson held up very well with all the wrestling, jumping, and playing.


What an exciting and fun filled day!! To see more pictures click here.

No comments: