Saturday, February 14, 2009

Family Photos

My brother, David, called one afternoon and said he was being featured in the Calera Monthly for his job and needed a photo of the family together and doing what they do best. I was lucky enough to be able to snap a few photos for them. I particularly love this picture because I think it really captivates them as individuals and as a couple. One, David is sporting his Alabama gear (for all of you who know him, he is a huge Alabama fan), on the four wheeler(which he loves being adventuresome on), and has the two sweet labs with them, Jackson and Stoner. Christina, well, without words is just amazingly sweet and wonderful; David definitely married out of his league!


3 comments:

Angie Davis said...

cute!

Unknown said...

sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! I still see him as FIVE and you as THREE, and you're both just a beautiful now as wayyy back then!