Saturday, March 28, 2009

AGED TO PERFECTION

WOW! How can it be that I am so behind with blogging??? Sometimes life just sneaks up on you and blogging gets put to the wayside. So incredibly sorry.... hope you didn't loose to much sleep over this...I will pay for the doctor bills if necessary!

I titled this blog post Aged to Perfection for a reason. Life has been good to a certain man in my life. It was my dad's _ _th Birthday. He may not want me to fill in the blanks, so it will be a guessing game for all those who think that would be fun!

We wanted to do something special and fun for him since he has not had a surprise birthday before. This was not quite a surprise, but to him he just thought the immediate family was getting together at my house to eat hamburgers. Little did he know, Mom, Debbie and I got up at 4:30 a.m. to go blow up balloons at Wally World. They didn't know what hit them when we walsed through the doors to blow up balloons. "How many balloons!?" was the response we so warmly received. Let me just say that I didn't think 4:30 a.m. existed on the clock! Wow...I was dysfunctional the rest of the day.

We blew up the exact amount of balloons of how old he was and tied $5.00 bills to the end of all the balloons. How much fun right!! We put them all in my kitchen and what a surprise it was to him. Everyone came, family and friends, to celebrate a wonderful day...and what a great time we had. Dad was sooo excited and just smiled the whole time, which made us ecstatic that he had a special day that we all could celebrate with him.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!! WE ALL LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thats alot of strings to tie on alot of balloons!!