Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SPOILED... NAH!

My little, and I use that word lightly, pupster, has it made in the shade. The Comer genes are coming out in me, because if anyone knows my parents and how well their dogs are taken care of, I would say that Brodie may be following in that same path. He is spoiled to the core!! He loves laying right with you when you are on the couch. (short interjection...with a 55 lb. puppy with slightly dirty feet and a swadish cream color couch, it slightly does not mix as far as cleaning goes, so thus the hidious sheets thrown over the couch in a insane manor.)

I just wanted everyone else to see what goes on at our house on a nightly bases. If you could see my hand I am holding up 1 finger representing Brodie, and my other hand is spinning around it; thus Brodie and the world spinning around him :) Craziness I know, but this sweet craziness just works for us.

He is so lovable when you have just run him slap silly and he is simply exhausted where he tries so very hard to keep his eyes open just just can't seem to make it happen, making him the perfect cuddle buddy.

Just melt my heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay... THOSE are funny photos.
:o)