Sunday, March 8, 2009

"You are just growing like a weed!"

You know when you would see someone you haven't seen in forever they would come up to you and say " I remember when you were thiisss big!" "You have just grown up so much!" That is kinda what I think about my little munchkin now, well.. not so little anymore. sniff, sniff. Brodie, being Mr. Manors, just smiles and in his little brain of his is thinking, "I wish she would just give me a treat and just leave me alone." I finally got him to smile for the camera.


BEFORE: This is what just makes me melt and think of the good ol' days when we went to pick him up and he was only 5 lbs. AWWW....They just fly by.



This was right before his first bath. He looks pitiful and sleepy! He was sleepy, and then he came home and I became sleepy after waking up with him every two hours! Maybe I don't have baby fever anymore when I remember those months in our lives :)


AFTER: This is my little man all grown up and about 55 lbs. The quail hunting master, antelope jumping, stuffed animal loving, dirty sock addict, and dishtowel enthusiast. Brodie absolutely loves his daddy. He is not happy unless he is right in Jamie's lap when he naps on the couch. Preferably on his back with his legs being flung straight into the air after a hard day of running and playing.



Brodie is not just going for the title of best quail hunting dog, but most acrobatic German Shorthair Pointer. They are very talented you know and Brodie has almost mastered the art of the front somersault! People are going to pay good money to see him perform! Just Kidding!!! haha. This is their normal play mode and I have to say Jamie always wins.


"I did it dad!!!" Give me a high five!


I need to find something else to do with my time, dont I?? It is a sickness. If you saw the pitiful eyes he gives you when he is sleepy you would want to give up your first born for a chance to see him. It is heart wrenching and you want to start giving him everything his heart ever desired. A chicken flavored doggy bone, a dirty sock to shred into pieces, a stuffed quail to make squeak, or a comfortable place smack dab in the middle of Jamie and I as we sleep. Until then, I will continue to post pictures of my sweet, yet rambunctious, puppy.

No comments: