Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boat Seat Mania

Jamie has been dying to get new boat seats for his bass boat and finally they came in. It was truly a glorious day for Jamie! Since it was such a beautiful 78 degrees of a day we headed to the lake to run Brodie and Sam and work on putting in the boat seats. He only got one done that day, but this is a sneak peak at my husbands carpentry skills- or cutting, screwing and nailing abilities.


His was Brodie's idea of helping. Really just playing and staying out of the way was indeed helping. Although a soaked lake water dog makes for a long long ride home (in my lap I might add!)


As I was leaving it was a beautiful site to see the sun setting over the water. To me it was a very productive day!

Dog: worn out
Boat Seat: one down 2 to go
Sun set: amazing
Family time: priceless

1 comment:

Gina said...

Good post, good day.