Monday, April 13, 2009

Never To Old!??

The question of the moment is, When do you become to old not to dye Easter eggs??
I say you are never to old. That is the only thing that I have wanted to do this week is to be a kid again and make a mess with glitter flying, an array of different colors, stickers, crayons, etc.

AND...I got Camo PAAS to dye eggs with! How cool is that!

There is a story that would probably mortify my mother and especially my Grandma Betty. I have surprisingly never boiled eggs before. My mom always did. How hard can this be I thought. So, after bringing the water to a boil I put the eggs in and about 40 minutes later I was about over the eggs boiling process and cracked one of them and have come to realize that green insides mean that it has been boiled to long! haha. (You will be happy to know that my mother has now told me how to boil eggs. No more tragedy, you can all stop laughing now, seriously!


Lacey was definitely my side kick. After getting over the egg boiling process we are excited again. Smiles were on our faces and nothing could get us down.

Zac was a trooper and shared in the dying process. Dont let him fool you he liked it regardless of what he says. See, it is not just a girl thang!


We all got a little carried away with the glitter and wound up glittering everything. They may not be the most beautiful looking eggs, but that satisfied my glitter egg craving, and that was the overall goal! Yeah!



1 comment:

Angie Davis said...

you crack me up.
oh, ha! didn't even intend the cheesy pun.