Saturday, April 18, 2009

Brodie's 1st Easter

With it being Brodie's first Easter we didn't know how to really teach him the true meaning of Easter. I think he did pretty well when I asked him what he wanted in his Easter basket and he closed his eyes and probably prayed for a doggy bone and for me to stop taking pictures of him! Yeah, yeah yeah! He was probably just trying his hardest to ignore me at this point, because he was soooo over being still and posing!

These pictures were taken on Flower Hill in Montevallo thus the beautiful springs plants behind him. If you had not known any better I could have said they were at my house and I just had such an incredible green thumb! Not!



Brodie is 8 Months old now, and is about 50-55 lbs. Not my little munchkin anymore! Sad. You have to say he is cute though :)



No comments: