Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Tradition... Maybe??

The week before Thanksgiving in the Mountains with The Higdon's...The Davis'.. and almost The White's

The red pants family. That is what we are called.


Live... Laugh... Love

This pretty much explains this trip. Anytime we all get together it is a plethora of excitement, photos, children, family memories, funny stories, great sleep, good food, and NO plans. We all just go with the flow. No schedule?? New revelation.


Meet the future Mr. and Mrs. White. Yes, this cute couple got engaged at Cades Cove! More to come on this. I told you it was pure excitement.


Woods, log cabins, deer, and the mountains, so it was a must that cowboy boots were the choice shoes of the weekend.


This couple made all of this happen. These are my wonderful, exciting, good food making, sweet as sugar in laws.


Baby Charlie got his first pair of real live cowboy boots!


This is my baby with my baby nephew. Yup, my baby is the big one. The incredibly rugged outdoorsy man of a man. He is mine. Maybe one day we will have a blonde headed blue eyed baby that will look like Jamie. Oh I hope so.


Downtown Gatlinburg and the whole kitten caboodle of our family-minus me of course b/c I took the pic. Should have made friends with a random stranger to take our picture. Good thought for next time.


Angie also never has her picture taken because she is always behind the camera. So, I took my chances and I figured with a baby in tow that she could not run to far!


Another picture of the giddy couple. Mushy, gushy, googly eyes. I remember those days. Oh wait, I am still in those days of when I look at my rugged man. Never gets old.


Fun Times...

Maybe a new Thanksgiving trip tradition????

Hope so...
**new posts below**

3 comments:

Angie Davis said...

my vote is yes! and i'll just copy and paste this one too ;)

Unknown said...

I just love reading your blog! What fun memories!

Gina said...

I vote yes!