Sunday, December 13, 2009

Part 2-Engagement/Cades Cove

Part 2 of the Thanksgiving Family Tradition
This is my alllll time favorite most interesting place I have probably ever been. Cades Cove in Gatlinburg. In the real world you will never get that close to wild animals. Absolutely mind boggling.

Zac and Lacey have been in love and googly eyed over each other since they officially started dating. We allll knew it was coming because they were meant for each other. Zac planned to propose in Cades Cove which is perfect for this outdoorsy couple.

All you heard was this giddy Zac laugh and Lacey in absolute shock! It was a great moment that I will never forget and was honored to be apart of. I feel like my little bro and my sister in law are getting married. Zac and I have been friends as long as I can remember and I am ecstatic that he is marrying my sister in law Lacey.

The beaming new bride to be.





Jamie and the binoculars bonded that day. Anytime you wondered where he was you just looked for the guy with the binoculars locked to his face looking for any kind of wild life. He was like a little kid at Christmas getting his first Red Rider BB gun!


Are you seeing this??? Of course you are. I was about 15 feet from this deer. Who does that!!?? It was amazing up to the point where he lowered his head and put his ears back and wanted me out of his territory walking briskly towards me. I took off running, but still I was able to get that close to this deer. Amazing!





In honor of Thanksgiving... gobble gobble.


For more pictures of this great trip just click here

1 comment:

Gina said...

You captured Jamie