Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Newest Addition

Introducing Miley Higdon White
(soon just Miley White) They have shared custody right now. haha

The new 8 week old German Shorthair Pointer
This is Lacey's Christmas present from Zac. All together now.. awww....

Looks like Santa came early this year. Someone must have been extra extra good!!

Is this the 12 days of Christmas or what!??
Day 1: Trip to Gatlinburg
Day 2: Diamond ring
Day 3: Extra kisses under the mistletoe
Day 4: New job starts
Day 5: Wedding date set
Day 6: Wedding dress bought
Day 7: Purchase new cowboy boots
Day 8: Decorate new house in Alabaster
Day 9: Go to Christmas parties
Day 10: New puppy named Miley
Day 11: Last minute Christmas shopping
Day 12: A partridge in a pear tree!

Whew...that was exhausting. Oh yeah and
Day 13: Live happily ever after! :)

You will all listen to the 12 Days of Christmas a lot closer the next time you hear it now wont you.

If I had already sold my house there would be a total of 4 shorthairs in our family. 2 for us and two for Zac and Lacey. Brodie was still sniffing the blankets for 2 days after Miley left our house. 1 female and 2 males. You do the math. Pure choas... but I love it!

"Ok.. I am 8 weeks old and I really really need to sleep 23 out of the 24 hours dont you know that! Leave me be and tell that dog of yours to stop sniffing and licking me." I could have sworn I heard Miley say that under her breath.

I love my little Lacey and Zachery Vance and are so excited for all that is to come for the two of them. This has been such an incredibly memorable year! Something you will never forget and glad I could be a part of. Welcome to the family little Miley.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I think all this may be good for the sale of your house. You will sell in apr. and we can all stay at the cabin and get ready for the wedding. We like to do things together.

Courtney Higdon said...

That is just a fabulous idea! You know I am game. It will be the beginning of our country living :)

Anonymous said...

I wish she lept 23 hours a day! try 1 or 2! love the post!!!

lacey