Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Day At The Park

This was such a fun day for us! My Grandma Betty was in town visiting and I thought what a better way to have some fun than for me to take my Mom, Grandma, Paige and Mia to the park to try out my new camera lenses. I am sure Grandma loved baking in the sweltering hot sun messing up her new hair dew that she had just gotten earlier that day; not to mention where we were quietly sitting, we were viciously attacked by ducks!!! No lie, ok, not viciously attacked, but none the less, attacked! I had to shew them off, which in duck terms was not allowed!
Mia was so cooperative even though not having a nap probably put a limit to how long we played. I hear nap time is crucial!! She has just grown up so much before my eyes. Mia is turning into such a beautiful little girl. Outfit after outfit we played dress up and had a great time trying our hardest to make Mia laugh. (click here for more pictures.) I was able to see first hand just the impact of a mothers love. No matter the age, or even if you are just sitting and watching, just the presence of being there is enough.

1 comment:

April Brown said...

Courtney...the pictures are beautiful!! Please come by and teach me how to use my camera!! I've realized I need more than a 4 week class!! :)