Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Short & Skinny Of It...

I am a wife, daughter, sister, aunt, real estate agent, and a friend just trying to express herself on this website. This should be interesting!! I say "A day in the life of Jamie and Courtney", but we all know Jamie, and he will never blog, so I will do my best to express his fun loving and witty humor for him. Love you babe! :)
To start, my life has been truly blessed. I was recently married a little over a year and a half ago to my handsome hunter, Jamie Higdon. That is what I named him, but now it really is my handsome outdoorsman! Jamie can mostly be known for his love of anything outside. Being married to Jamie has been the greatest experience I could have ever imagined and more. He truly is the best part of me and being able to love him is such an honor. O.K. enought of the mushy stuff.
A little about me...I am a real estate agent with a love for being able to be apart of some of the largest transactions most people will ever go through in their life financially. Being able to share in that experience and building lasting relationships is why I am in this dog eat dog business. I love it. Right now I am just living out my dream and continuing to learn about this never ending entity called "life."
More will come, bare with me because I am not the greatest writer, but I will try to pull back the curtain on the Higdon's life as Jamie and I know it.

No comments: