Sunday, September 20, 2009

To Sell or Not to Sell...

I know many of you have been curious about how intelligent that I really am. It is a common question that I get. About a month ago I thought to myself, "I sell houses for a living, I mean seriously, how hard would it be to sell my own home." Am I crazy, lost my mind in a recession, or I know many of you are thinking maybe I got bit by a snake instead of Brodie. Maybe all of the above.

I am honestly flipping out about selling my house. OH MY GOODNESS. It stresses me out. Making the bed everyday, sweeping and vacuuming the floor from my furry child, scrubbing the base boards, getting cob webs out of crevices of our house I didn't knew existed, getting Jamie face shavings out of the sink, getting Brodie's hair out of our tub, (he loves to get in the tub), getting Brodie's hair off our couch, putting the pillows back on the couch from Brodie using them as a chew toy, & windexing the glass on the back door where nose prints have taken up a permanent residence. Oh the constant cleaning, washing, & febreze spraying! What are sellers thinking when they put their house on the market. UGH.

I am already about ready to fire myself if it doesn't sell.



Do you have friends, family, children, furry creatures, or any sort of human beings that would like to be tied to a mortgage for 30 years of their life. If so please have them call me. It is almost 2,500 sq. ft., bungalow style home, with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a fenced backyard. I know my phone is about to blow up with calls about my house, so I will cut the rest of this short.

HELP! The country is calling our name with a cute farm house and acreage. Can't you see it now. Aahhh. I can. :)

No comments: