Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Roll Tide

ROLLLL TIIDDEE ROLLLL!!!!!

Of course any small, cute, adorable baby should have Alabama monogrammed onesies when you watch a winning team such as Alabama. So what did Kathryn and I do.. well of course we made her an Alabama onesie. What, did you think I was slacking on my monogramming job. Of course not! Katelyn just loved it and said she would like it to be a baby model. I could not turn her down, thus her incredibly adorable matching bow and outfit.


Alabama was making a touchdown and she was extremely excited. If she only had a pom pom it would make for a more unbelievable game.


Oh, how I was not even watching the game because I was so intrigued with this little sweet baby. Yes, it is an addiction. Oh, the baby addiction. Until then I will just keep loving on her and my big ball of fur.



No comments: